Are you as ready for Loyalty Expo 2018 as we are? Sunny Orlando has never looked brighter, and at this point, we’re just a few short weeks away from diving headfirst into one of the year’s premiere loyalty conference events.
Snipp will be attending in full swing; we’re booth #101, and will have Carlos Dunlap-Beard, VP Loyalty Solutions, as well as Ron DeNicolo, VP Sales on hand to chat about any loyalty topic or tech trend!
Still need convincing? Here’s a full outline of what this year’s conference entails:
About Loyalty Expo:
Loyalty Expo is a true Voice of the Customer-driven, best practice-focused customer loyalty and reward conference. By attending, you’ll have the opportunity to network with hundreds of your fellow marketers and hear how they are reaching their customer relationship-building goals. Market leaders will be sharing their experiences and insights on customer retention strategies and trends. Attendees will leave Loyalty Expo with an understanding of new research, technologies and solutions to aid their organizations on the customer loyalty journey.
The 2018 Loyalty Expo will provide the knowledge necessary to guide your customers on the path to loyalty. Presented by Loyalty360 – Association for Customer Loyalty, Loyalty Expo has earned the reputation of being one of the industry’s premier events, and we are extremely pleased to be able to continue to provide a forum to meet and discuss the challenges facing brands today.
The three-day event will be jam-packed with learning and networking opportunities including: 20+ interactive sessions, cocktail receptions and meals in the exhibit hall, and marketer-only peer-to-peer roundtables, as well as product & technology showcase sessions. The roundtables have been quite popular at our past events as participants take advantage of this offering to share experiences and discuss challenges and solutions.
Loyalty Expo 2018 will focus on the following topics:
- Loyalty Program Trends: Examining loyalty/referral programs, traditional and next generation initiatives for rewarding and retaining loyal customers
- Big Data & Analytics: Identification and collection across mediums and channels for strategic analysis, segmentation and descriptive and predictive results
- Customer Experience: Creating tailored and targeted customer experience structures and processes
- Customer Relationship Management: Building strong and engaging relationships with your customers
- Social Media: Understand how to best use this now vital channel for reaching customers and rewarding advocates
- Mobile: Taking your loyalty initiatives mobile to enhance the customer experience and further build customer engagement
- Omni-Channel Loyalty: Delivering a consistent, relevant and optimized experience across all channels to match (and exceed) customer expectations
- Payments: Adoption of new payment technologies and embracing tender-neutral and tender-differentiated loyalty
- Voice of the Customer: Designing effective strategies for creating robust customer dialogues and gathering and listening to feedback
Learn more about Snipp’s Loyalty capabilities here www.snipp.com/loyalty