Co-branding is a strategic marketing and advertising partnership between two brands, in which the promotional ‘whole’ is expected to be bigger than each individual brand’s ‘sum’. Co-branding a promotion can be an effective way to increase public awareness of each partnering brand, break into new markets, and create value for all parties – including consumers. In order to help our brand and agency partners, we’ve put together this comprehensive white paper on the competitive advantages of using co-branded promotions.
- How co-branded promotions are capable of casting a wider, more diverse net for new potential customers
- How they can help build a more desirable brand image
- Why they can get your brand better retail support such as new shelf space and improved retail distribution
- How co-branded promotions allow brands to offer better incentives for lower costs
- Considerations for creating a co-branded promotion