Inside the Gen Z Mind US Consumer Survey and Insights
Snipp conducted this survey to better understand the American “Gen Z” or “Zoomer” generation’s consumer behaviors and preferences. The survey confirms certain established behaviors, including high levels of social media and digital engagement, but reveals surprising insights about their brand loyalty, store shopping preferences and their take-charge approach to product research and discovery.
Some key Gen Z insights from the survey include:
- How they prefer to find out about news and world events – as well as product discovery (and how it varies from females and males)
- How they conduct pre-purchase research and the impact of influencers on decision-making by category
- Preferred forms of payment, in-store and online shopping by category and shopping frequency
- Offer and deal type preferences
- Out of stock purchase behaviors and top brands for Gen Z loyalty
Download the report to get actionable insights about this increasingly important generation!