Rebates are a tried and true tool for marketers looking to engage consumers and drive the bottom line. Since going digital, the rebates experience has done a 180-degree transformation in terms of the accessibility and improved experience for both the brands that offer the rebates, and the consumers who redeem them. However, navigating this new world of rebates can prove challenging for marketers looking to re-vamp their brand’s rebates program. Below, we have compiled a simple checklist that brand marketers can ask themselves when looking to create a successful rebates program.
CAN MY REBATES PROGRAM…
- Be completed by the consumer in less than 5 minutes using a mobile device?
- Be set up and fully operational faster than ever before?
- Help me save on hiring, training and operational costs?
- Provide me with actionable data insights on my consumer’s basket size, tastes and preferences?
- Minimize negative consumer sentiment caused by delays in processing rebates, denied rebate claims and lack of timely communication?
- Send instant SMS and e-mail messages to my customers when their rebate materials have been received, processed and dispatched?
- Feed people directly into my loyalty program?
- Let my customers choose their preferred redemption method, including mobile wallets, in-store gift cards, cash-to-card and PayPal?
- Allow me to simultaneously create and monitor multiple offers across geographies, brands, models and time spans?
- Help my sales and marketing teams create more personalized offers in the future?
Looking to run a digital rebate program? Visit us at www.snipp.com/rebates or contact us to learn more about the SnippRebates platform and Snipp RebatesCenter